[wpkg-users] Install for 'just me' or 'everyone'?i

Dave Ewart davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 16:39:51 CEST 2007

Am I correct in thinking that on
http://www.wpkg.org/index.php/Screenshots one should actually choose to
install for "Everyone" rather than "Just me" as is pictured in the
screenshot, for the same reason as explained further down that page
("CLI / command line mode") where it says:

    "it is important to set the ALLUSERS variable, or at the first
wpkginst run the permisisons/ACL of the folder %PROGRAMFILES%\WPKG will
be totally blanked preventing the wpkg service to run at next boot."

Is that right?

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart
davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Computing Manager, Cancer Epidemiology Unit
Cancer Research UK / Oxford University
PGP: CC70 1883 BD92 E665 B840 118B 6E94 2CFD 694D E370
Get key from http://www.ceu.ox.ac.uk/~davee/davee-ceu-ox-ac-uk.asc
N 51.7518, W 1.2016

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org