[wpkg-users] Installing Wpkg with Wpkg

Guenael Sanchez guenael.sanchez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:16:44 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Im getting troubles updating wpkg settings with Wpkg.

When I run wpkg-start.bat, at the end of wpkg's settings update, the
window "Wpkg parameters" show up, and I have to close it by myself.
When Wpkg runs at boot, it get stucked with the process wpkginst.exe
running and running. I suppose that It is waiting for a click or something !

Here's my package.xml for wpkg

<package id="wpkg" name="Wpkg Installer" revision="2" reboot="false"
priority="0">
    <check type="uninstall" condition="exists" path="WPKG" />
    <install cmd='msiexec /qb /i "%SOFTWARE%\wpkg\WPKGSetup.msi"
SETTINGSFILE=%SOFTWARE%\wpkg\settings.xml ALLUSERS=1' />
    <upgrade cmd='"%PROGRAMFILES%\WPKG\wpkginst.exe"
--SETINGSFILE=%SOFTWARE%\wpkg\settings.xml' />
</package>

Is there any parameter to add to wpkginst.exe to make it silent ?

Cheers,

GS

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org