[wpkg-users] Install for 'just me' or 'everyone'?i

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Thu Apr 26 09:54:35 CEST 2007

Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
  In chel di` si favelave...

> >     "it is important to set the ALLUSERS variable, or at the first
> > wpkginst run the permisisons/ACL of the folder %PROGRAMFILES%\WPKG will
> > be totally blanked preventing the wpkg service to run at next boot."

The power of WIKI, this is mine! ;)

> That warning is true only if you're installing as user SYSTEM.

mmmmhhhhh... in my experience it is totally ininfluent who are the user
that install, but if you install WPKG as user X and run wpkginst with
user Y, without ALLUSERS, %ProgramFile%\WPKG permission are wiped out.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/