[wpkg-users] Problems

Jens Geile jens.geile at mzbs.de
Fri Apr 27 01:41:39 CEST 2007

> I'm having some serious problems with WPKG here :(
> It seems like WPKG is destroying the packages.xml when it copies it to the local machine...
Ok, I take it all back ... my fault. This part is working perfectly fine. The .xml files generated from my database however aren't working at all for some reason...
The all exit with:

Could not install XYZ
Failed checking after installation

The problem is that I can't find any differences between the handwritten packages.xml and the packages.xml generated from my database. hosts.xml and profiles.xml are working perfectly fine...
Any ideas?

Sorry again for the first mail ... i've been working on unattended/wpkg for 14h straight now and am kinda ... exhausted -.-

-
jens

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org