[wpkg-users] remotely install windows scripting host

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:55:18 CEST 2007

> \\server\scripten.exe is certainly invalid, I assume you just omitted
> the share in this post.

yep.

> psexec \\box -u Administrator C:\scripten.exe /q

I get the prompt back but it's not doing anything.   Like they changed
the silent install switch or something.  Also apparently 5.6 is
installed but I get "there is no script engine for the file extension
.bat"    when i try \\server\wpkg\wpkg-start.bat.  Not sure if that
just means the scripting host isn't up to date.

Thanks,
Peter

wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org