[wpkg-users] Problems getting wpkg working

Adam Egan adam.egan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:19:57 CET 2007

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7976/wpkglo2.jpg

All these settings are correct, they work fine outside of WPKG. I did
download version 1.2 of the client, but it would not install because a
program launched by the installer 'did not finish as expected' or
something :( So i had to download v1.0 which installed correctly but
is obviously not working.

Adam

Easy Software Deployment >> http://wpkg.org