[wpkg-users] Problems getting wpkg working

Adam Egan adam.egan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:09:27 CET 2007

This is what I get with /verbose..

Error parsing xml: Invalid at the top level of the document.

File      X:\hosts.xml
Line      7
Linepos   8
Filepos   103
srcText   </wpkg>

this error was caused by me putting "?>" at the end of hosts.xml - I
think I have now got it working properly, I will do some tests to make
sure.. thanks for your help so far! :)

Adam

Easy Software Deployment >> http://wpkg.org