[wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

Formoso, Travis Travis.Formoso at blueslate.net
Tue Feb 20 15:14:39 CET 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Chmielewski [mailto:mangoo at wpkg.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:04 AM
To: Formoso, Travis
Cc: wpkg-users
Subject: Re: [wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

> Well, just configure appropriate options... Advanced -> Logon settings...

> Then, if you want to deploy it on more workstations, you can export the
> XML configuration to use it in scripted installations.

I think something is wrong with my configuration. The logon settings are:

Max logon delay: 0 minutes

Then the messages are displayed.

I uninstalled my software to re-try installing them again and they no longer attempt to install. I ran the debug script and it said they were installed already - when I just uninstalled them. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for the help.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.