[wpkg-users] Automatic Updates

Adam Peart wpk at capprogramming.com
Wed Feb 21 05:45:17 CET 2007

Formoso, Travis wrote:
> [...]

Autopatcher works great with wpkg, and Perl is not required.  It's a
program that is packed with all the official hotfixes from Microsoft.
It detects which updates are installed, and which ones need to get
installed.

I use Unattended if I'm doing a clean install of Windows, then use wpkg
to install applications, including Autopatcher.  If I'm just upgreading
the software on a computer, then I just use WPKG.