[wpkg-users] Installing Office Service Pack

Formoso, Travis Travis.Formoso at blueslate.net
Wed Feb 21 15:02:23 CET 2007

Hello guys,

I am installing Office Service Pack 2 for Office 2003 and want to know what parameters I can set so it installs automatically. Right now it is set as:

<install cmd='"%SOFTWARE%\office2003sp2\office2003sp2.exe" ' />

When I run that it asks if I want to install the update and I want it to automatically install. What are the switches that will make it install auto?

I am looking for a site that defines the Windows Scripting Host switches for install, however had a hard time finding one.

Also for a service pack what are good "check" conditions I can use?

Thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.