[wpkg-users] Error message in eventlog even Software has been installed

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Thu Feb 22 11:46:59 CET 2007

>> <check type='uninstall' condition='exists' path='Adobe Reader 7.0.8 -
Deutsch' />

> I don't fully understand, why this should work. Doesn't that check type
check, if in add/remove  a software called "Adobe Reader 7.0.8 -
Deutsch" is listed?
> If the return code will be false, the software is going to be installed?

For security reasons you should consider using Adobe Reader 7.0.9 or Adobe
Reader 8.

e.g.
http://www.heise.de/security/news/meldung/83468
(in german)

Regards,
Falko

--
Falko Trojahn                     fon +49-341-3581294
Dipl-Ingenieur Netzwerke/Support  fax +49-341-3581295