[wpkg-users] MS SAPI4

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Wed Feb 28 18:29:33 CET 2007

Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Does it work correctly when started from the command line? (cscript
> \\path\to\wpkg.js /synchronize /debug)

Perfectly. They fail/stall only if started by service.

> I'd say there's really no golden rule here, and it depends how the
> package was built.

OK, i've fiddled a bit about this, and i can add this info:

- i confirm that if i use only /q the process stalls indefinetly, i
  have to kill it.

- if i use the /q:a switch, the process fail with error code
  -2147023829, google say me: ERROR_PROCESS_ABORTED .

Someone can help me? I'm a bit desperate, i need this... how can i do?

I can for example repackage all the stuff in that and use the .inf file
inside? how can i 'execute' the .inf file inside?

Can i use:
	http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/ie/ieak/techinfo/deploy/60/en/Infcmd.mspx?mfr=true

but how can i identify the 'section' to execute inside the inf file?

Please help me.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/