[wpkg-users] wpkg server id, or something like that...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Jan 26 09:26:15 CET 2007

For sake of portability i setup my windows networks on different
branches of my organization in similar manner, so i can simply copy my
'wpkg recipes' around servers.

But with portable system that walk about different branches, can be
easy that can be 'upgraded' by eveery branch.
For now i've solved this simply using the same packages, and moving
revision number accordingly.

But could be that wpkg use some sort of 'server signature', so it stops
if found that the 'wpkg server' signature does not match client
signature?

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

VDEV