[wpkg-users] WPKG_Web site re-done, and Live Archive online

Michael J. Kidd wpkg at linuxkidd.com
Tue Jan 23 16:28:19 CET 2007

Hello Dale..
This is the second request I've had for a web import feature for
existing XML files... I think I'll put some time toward that in the near
future.

As far as editing the commands, you can! :)  Simply click on the
'Timeout: ' after the command you want to edit.  In the new updates I've
made ( only in SVN at the moment ), there is an actual 'E' button to the
left to make it more easier to find.  You're not the first one that's
not noticed the edit capability.

All XML export... This would be a little trickier... The easiest way to
implement something similar to this would be to have them come across as
all three in one Zip file ( or tarball ).  For most instances, you can
use the get_xml (bash) script in the 'scripts' directory that's packages
with wpkg_web.  It downloads and uses xmllint to verify validity of the
XML before it puts them in place.

Lemme know if you have a better idea on the XML export part..
Thanks,
Michael