[wpkg-users] ::. WPKG.XML .::

Mark Cooke m.p.cooke at bham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 17:46:29 CEST 2007

Dear Ademir,

Search wpkg.js for:

  var settings_folder = fso.GetSpecialFolder(SystemFolder);

And change it to the path you want to be:

   var settings_folder = "C:\\Wpkg";

You need to make sure this folder exists, as the script doesn't create it.

There isn't a parameter to the script to control this in the current
release.

Note: the above only changes the basic wpkg.js script - I don't use any of
the other tools/launchers here, but they might also need a similar change.

Cheers,

Mark

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org