[wpkg-users] holiday season!

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Jun 18 19:18:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm planning holiday, which will take about three weeks.

So, during that period, I won't be able to reply to any posts.

Also, if some of you guys could take a look at the wiki from time to
time. Here's a page which traces changes:

http://wpkg.org/index.php/Special:Recentchanges

because spam bots are devastating it from time to time.
Most is automatically detected by an anti-spam system, but some gets
through - like broken (evil?) spambots which remove just plus signs (+),
or most of the article, when they detect they can't add links to
websites which boast magic ingredients capable of adding male potential
in inches...