[wpkg-users] wpkg web handling

Jens Geile jens.geile at mzbs.de
Sat Jun 2 01:13:09 CEST 2007

> > > I'm using the DHCP configuration file as a database for hosts so I don't have to enter the hostnames myself but can select them from an already existing table instead.
> > Using the dhcp conf file is really a good idea. Could it be added to the
> > TODO list, tomasz ? or maybe on linuxkidd's web interface TODO list ?
> > we use a linux dhcp server here at ens paris.
> Hmm, how should it work?
> Parsing dhcp.conf file, converting it into something else - I don't get it?
Hm, in my case its all a little bit easier. The host entries for the DHCP on my server are all managed by another webinterface and also stored in a database which makes it very easy for me.
Parsing the dhcpd.conf file could work. But I'm not sure as to how many different standards there are depending on the environment, version or whatever. So it could turn out to be a very nasty task.

-
jens