[wpkg-users] WPKG cannot reach Samba at boot-up (was Re: Where is WPKG client config stored?) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Michael Chinn m.chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au
Wed May 23 01:04:45 CEST 2007

Would it be worthwhile changing the wpkg service to a script that tries
to access the share or port 139 on the server every 5 seconds before
launching wpkg. You could even put in place detection of dialup and
abort wpkg at this point.

--
Michael Chinn
User Support Officer - Information Technology

Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
PO Box 1379
TOWNSVILLE, QLD 4810

Ph 07 47500874 Fax 07 4772 6093
michaelc at gbrmpa.gov.au

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.