[wpkg-users] Installation before Login - Icons & Shortcuts are missing

Andreas Schaller andreas.schaller at ontec.at
Mon Nov 12 11:54:04 CET 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with silent Installation and WPKG. Some Programs get installed properly and some Packages are causing real Problems.

Some Packages get installed but no Icons or Shortcuts (In Program Group) are created.

Is it possible to make the installation that I have all Icons and Shortcuts???

I know to copy them as workaround but it must also be possible in another way.

I want that every Users has Icons and Shortcuts.

Thanks in advance and Regards

Andreas

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org