[wpkg-users] samba and wpkg logging

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Fri Nov 2 12:47:35 CET 2007

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:05:11 -0400 Matt Miller <mmiller at solutionsforprogress.com> wrote:

MM> This might be the wrong place to ask. Please forgive me and ignore this
MM> if it is...

MM> In relation to my recent post, I'm trying to get WPKG to log at least
MM> some information to our WPKG server. I have WPKG running via a windows
MM> startup script as there isn't a stable WPKG service yet (It's still at
MM> RC 2, correct?).

MM> So here's how I'm running it
MM> cscript \\%server%\wpkg.js /synchronize /nonotify >>
MM> \\%server%\logs\%computername%.log

You could use e-mail to get your logs.

%SystemRoot%\system32\cscript.exe %WpkgRoot%\wpkg.js /synchronize /nonotify >> %TEMP%\startup.log

%WpkgRoot%\Tools\blat.exe %TEMP%\startup.log  -to wpkg at mysite.se -f %computername%@mysite.se -s WinStartup -server smtp.mysite.se > NUL
@if not errorlevel 1 del %TEMP%\startup.log

Blat is free software http://www.blat.net

--
Jean-Jacques   Moulis                              Tel:  (013) 281684
ISY                                                Fax:  (013) 139282
Linköping University                            E-mail: jj at isy.liu.se
581 83 Linköping

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org