[wpkg-users] Wpkg ignoring a package?

W.Chris Shank shankwc at acetechgroup.com
Thu Oct 18 15:47:57 CEST 2007

I just added wpkg to a few computers but I commented out a particular
package in their profiles becuase installing would have caused them to
reboot and they were in use.

So last night I uncommented the packages but now when I restart the
wpkg service its not picking up these packages for install. I tested
in debut mode and the packages are not listed. If I remove an entry
for a package already installed it os successfully removed. I even
changed the order of the packages, no luck.

This one has me baffled. I am using the same package set on other pcs
just fine.

Sent from my iPhone

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org