[wpkg-users] question about checks

W. Chris Shank shankwc at acetechgroup.com
Fri Oct 19 15:41:08 CEST 2007

I'm having some trouble with spybot install. I've got some workstation that already have spybot installed, but i want spybot to be managed by wpkg. I thought that adding this check to installer would recognize that spybot was already installed - but instead the installer get's hung up.

here is the check i have currently: <check type='uninstall' condition='exists' path='Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4' />

is there a way to add a check that says if it's already installed don't reinstall but add it to the packages list.

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC