[wpkg-users] Is WPKG also work on Virtual Machine windows2000

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Oct 18 08:44:45 CEST 2007

Arun Gupta schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> 	Can anyone please confirm me that WPKG also works on VM Win2000, i tried it
> but my cscript is not running in VM Win2000, if it is possible can you please
> confirm me the process.

Any errors, or it just says "hey dude, I'm not running!"?

I run Windows 2000 in Qemu, WPKG and friends work fine.

cscript is not something low level; it should work in every virtual machine.

If it's a default Windows 2000 installation, you just probably need to
update Internet Explorer to a newer version. Again, it's a Windows 2000
requirement, not anything VM-specific.