[wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.12-test1 released

Marc Hennes Marc.Hennes at financial.com
Fri Oct 26 18:54:13 CEST 2007

OK finally I got it. The problem occurs when wpkg.js is run with a user different from SYSTEM. I ran it with the domain admin account to avoid problems with some packages.
Seems to me that the admin account doesn't have the needed permissions at this time of systemstart to trigger a reboot. The funny thing is, that there is no log entry corresponding to that. If I use the admin account I see nothing in the log about the reboot request except after the fifth request. Then I see the entry you mentioned before ("...count exceeded...")

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach