[wpkg-users] wpkg-client doesn't do anything

Jan Luehr wpkg-list at stephan.homeunix.net
Wed Sep 5 13:04:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've just migrated to wpkg and "on demand" deployment (eg running by clicking
wpkg-start.bat) works fine - but I'd like to use automated deployment as
well.
Therefore I'm trying to use wpkg-client. I installed wpkg-client as installed
described at http://wpkg.org/index.php/Screenshots for all users on a
workstation. I checked show user interface checkbox, I even removed /quiet as
a wpkg-parameter. But for now, wpkg-client does nothing.
I see no gui - anytime anywhere.
No software is installed - anytime, anywhere.
If I start the wpkg service by hand, windows tells me the service has been
successfully terminated.

What may be wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
Keep smiling