[wpkg-users] cpau vs. 2 WPKGs for machine and local AD logon scripts

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Fri Sep 7 22:29:42 CEST 2007

I would love it if that were the case.  right now I'm using both.
machine and user. for me when it's run at login as user, wpkg is not
run as system.  i just don't see it in the docs and in AD itself.
googling  AD logon script as administrator all leads to some 3rd party
runas program. or ms docs saying that user logon scripts are not run
with admin privileges.

wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org