[wpkg-users] xsd, dtd schema files?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Apr 9 21:42:00 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,

> Sure?, I - personally - consider this as invalid:
> <profile id="default">
>         <package package-id="AcroRead" />
>         <package package-id="AcroRead" />
> </profile>

As you note by yourself. For WPKG it is entirely valid and will not
cause any problems. However you're right to say that such constructs are
usually not within the intention of the creator. So we might mark it as
invalid.

For now I will focus on wpkg.js. In case I have some "spare time" I will
probably re-investigate. But I definitely consider this to be a minor
issue. The current XSD files allow verification - everything which is
valid according to the XSD is valid for WPKG as well, which was exactly
the intention.

However this does not mean that I am ignoring it. I will for sure follow up.