[wpkg-users] firefox and acrobat

Brian May brian at vpac.org
Mon Apr 14 08:39:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Don't know.
> Enable debugging *both* in WPKG Client and in wpkg.js (via config.xml) -
> this should tell you something.
> Pasting detailed logs here might help if it's still an issue for you
> (which you can reproduce).

I have attached the log I found in c:\windows\temp from wpkg.js; the
time taken is my biggest concern at the moment.

> When you test it manually, you most likely do it as Administrator (or
> domain Administrator).

Yes.

> WPKG service, on the other hand, is most likely started as a SYSTEM user
> and tries to access the paths with the credentials you specified (you
> didn't tell us how you configured it).
>
> Both are not necessarily compatible, especially if you're accessing
> multiple/different network paths.

I will double check the permissions again tomorrow.  Its possible I was
getting myself confused between the different permission model I have on
unattended (only let administrator access) and wpkg (allow guest read
access).

Thanks.

Brian May