[wpkg-users] firefox and acrobat

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Apr 15 09:56:23 CEST 2008

Mandi! Brian May
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > The paths and permissions all look fine to me.
> No the permissions were not correct. Now fixed.

Sorry, i've read this only now.

I've moved from samba 3.0.14 (debian sarge) to 3.0.24 (debian etch) and
i've experienced meetoo some trouble accessing in guest access some
shares.
The strange was that share was accessible perfectly in guest access by
user Administrator, but lead to an error if SYSTEM user was used.

Really i'm still seeking some info about this, for now i've solved
enabling ACL for these guest-access shares, before i was using only
'simple' share access control (allowed user/group, force user, force
group, ...).

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php