[wpkg-users] wpkg.js crashing?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Apr 18 09:46:03 CEST 2008

Hi Jens

Jens Geile wrote:
> I remember a machine in my setup that didnt log anything to the event log anymore because it was full. This happened after running wpkg in debug mode two or three times (previous log entries left there). Cleaning the event log solved this and wpkg logged its actions again.

Thanks for information. Was it just not logging (but executing properly)
or was it also "hanging" somehow when trying to write log entries?

It looks like Brian is experiencing the second problem. However I guess
there should be at least some information within the system log if there
is a problem with the event log system.

Or does anybody know another way how to trace event log system problems?