[wpkg-users] wpkg.js crashing?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 22 08:10:57 CEST 2008

Adam Williams schrieb:

> Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
>>

>> You can configure a Windows system to make a BSOD when the Event Log is
>> full. I doubt many (non-paranoid) people use it, though.
>>

> how do you do that?  sounds like an evil trick I could use on friend's
> PCs :)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/232564

If the CrashOnAuditFail registry key is set to 1 and the Security Event
log is full on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows NT,
Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows Server 2003, the following
blue screen error message may be displayed...

It doesn't mention XP though, you may have problems implementing it on
your friend's PC ;)