[wpkg-users] wpkg.js crashing?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 22 08:56:38 CEST 2008

Hi Brian,

Brian May wrote:
> Sounds good. I guess the question is: if all logging fails, do we
> continue anyway, or abort?

I finally decided to continue as normal. As long as writing to STDOUT
and the log file still works. I think it might be a bad decision to just
stop processing due to the fact that event log might clean itself just
after 7 days. So why should such a machine stop processing packages for
such a long time just because of this issue...

The system administrator can still see the full sync-log.