[wpkg-users] Feature request? /2

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 29 09:50:10 CEST 2008

Marco Gaiarin schrieb:
> Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
> [i know it is one of the best flame-war topic, but can the list
> configured to send messages even if users are in to:/cc:?
> I manage lists by List-Id:, and this way i got message in list or off
> list now and then... ]

Right now it is configured so that it doesn't send duplicate emails.

I.e., if someone pressed "Reply All", and your email was in CC:, the
list won't send you the second email.
I believe it is what most users expect?

I think you can set it yourself - log in to the lists user interface,
and uncheck "nodupes" - you will receive both.

>> Is there a website anywhere which describes every language possible?
>
> I think no, but i think that would be an easy collaborative effort.

Would http://wpkg.org/Windows_paths_for_different_languages be a good
start (perhaps a better title could be made?).