[wpkg-users] Feature request? /2

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 29 11:06:21 CEST 2008

Marco Gaiarin schrieb:
> Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> I think you can set it yourself - log in to the lists user interface, and
>> uncheck "nodupes" - you will receive both.
>
> Ops! Is a user-based option? Sorry... i remember was a list- or
> listserver-based option...
>
> Anyway i've tried to login using my password, and i also try to remind
> me, but with no luck.

Could you try once again and mail me (off-list) the exact hour/minute
you did this (I'll check the logs then)? It sends password reminders
just fine to me.

>> Would http://wpkg.org/Windows_paths_for_different_languages be a good start
>> (perhaps a better title could be made?).
>
> A good start, but without the 'define environment variables
> locale-based' feature not so useful... doing a cmd script that are
> really locale aware i think it is a nightmare... ;(((

How many different Windows language versions do you use? Most users use
only one, and I doubt there are many using more than two language
versions. Is there anyone using three different Windows language
versions with WPKG out there?

It's very unlikely that a new feature request will be coded if there are
only few users requesting it.

So unless someone comes up with a clean implementation and a patch, a
separate website is a good compromise here.