[wpkg-users] Feature request? /2

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 29 15:25:00 CEST 2008

Marco Gaiarin schrieb:
> Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
>>> No problem at all, it is a feature request, i can wait all the time
>>> needed! ;)
>> In that case, it's rescheduled to December 2010 ;)
>
> Ahem... ;-)))
>

> Speaking of 'serious' things: the thread of last week about WPKGClient
> and upgrade using 'delayed' file moved stopped suddenly.
> There's some hope to have a WPKGClient 1.2.X that use this feature and
> upgrade itself correctly?

I'm not sure how easy (or hard) to implement it is.

Surely, it will need some changes and should be fully supported in the
future (without "hacks").
But I can't tell right now if an upgrade from 1.2.x to a newer version
(1.4.x?) will be seamless. Or a "proper" upgrade will be available in
1.4.x onwards.