[wpkg-users] wpkg.js execution error

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Fri Aug 8 12:03:45 CEST 2008

I have a problem with deploying WPKG on on of our machines.
wpkg.js stops execution early during config intialization. When run as a
service I get an  event log entry with event id 1:
Message: "Object expected"
Error code: 800a138f
Stack: undefined
Line: undefined

I stepped through the script with the script debugger and found out it
is stopping at line 1107, in function getConfig(), Line:
        if (argn("config") != null) {

This line somehow generates an error that is caught and causes the log
entry.

The machine - like all others - is Windows 2000 SP4 with IE6 (=WSH 5.6).
I tried reinstalling IE6 with no success.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Andreas