[wpkg-users] WPKG Client 1.3.5 settings.xml

Marc Hennes Marc.Hennes at financial.com
Thu Aug 7 10:37:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

now I am confused. I tried to make an upgrade to WPKG Client 1.3.5 which failed with the same error mentioned before. Although I used the settings.xml which worked before. Then I uninstalled the old client version and tried to install version 1.3.5 but it fails with the same error. Rebooting the system made no difference.

Any ideas?

Marc

--
Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 45