[wpkg-users] Feature request

Michael Ugilt michael at ugilt.net
Tue Dec 16 06:52:04 CET 2008

Been struggling to get WPKG to work smoothly with wifi'ed laptops.

The real issue is that the wifi connection takes some 10-14 seconds to come
alive so a 10 second ping is working from time to time but not reliable.

I have not been able to get the "offline custom script" method to work at
all - running my script offline and debugging is doing fine - but not when
called from within wpkg.

I think what I really miss is a retry parameter for the ping test ie. 3
times - or simple raise the build in 10 second max limitation

Any thoughts?

Best regards

Michael