[wpkg-users] truecrypt

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Dec 4 12:38:22 CET 2008

Brian,
  I posted instructions in this thread for how to get it to work

http://forums.truecrypt.org/viewtopic.php?t=13453&postdays=0&postorder=a
sc&start=14

The problem is normal users (non-admins) cannot use truecrypt as it
tries to install a truecrypt device when you run the program.  I
overcame this by editing the registry to change the truecrypt service
start level to 0 (at system startup).  This means it is already running
so users can already use it.

I created an msi which puts files in the right place and the custom
registry settings.  Works a treat.
Paul