[wpkg-users] Re gexp in hosts.xml - profile-id = name

delSys wpkg at deluxe-systems.de
Tue Jan 29 20:22:45 CET 2008

mangoo wrote:

> Really, you have 100 *different* profiles?

I know, that sounds crazy, but this file is generated automatically, so that
is no problem for me.
Shure, some profiles are identical, but i think nearly 75 percent of them
are different.

mangoo wrote:

> Does this one work for you

I have no idea how to use these in this issue, because the problem is the
same: I need the current workstation name.

Is there a default variable which contains the name of the current client?
That would be the easiest way.