[wpkg-users] Hot fixes return codes (Was: gexp in hosts.xml - profile-id = name)

Amaya amaya at soitu.es
Wed Jan 30 12:42:22 CET 2008

Hi there,

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> delSys schrieb:
> > Is there a default variable which contains the name of the current client?
> > That would be the easiest way.
>
> http://wpkg.org/Windows_environment_variables

Is there any such page with the possible return codes for windows
updates? I can't seem to find anything on the wiki, the closest thing I
found was this snippet:  http://wpkg.org/KB898461

I am currently trying each update manually but I find this tyiring and
obscure.

Thanks in advance!

--
||  Amaya Rodrigo Sastre  ||        Soitu.es  ||