[wpkg-users] wpkg Forum

Florian Thießen wpkg at thiessen.org
Wed Jan 30 20:32:24 CET 2008

Well, I can see the advantage of being notified immediatly and
being able to answer straight ahead, this is in fact really nice
for the "now", specially when it comes to up to date stuff like bugs and
such.

But now imagine searching for something that has been posted quite a
while back (which you don't know if you're new) so you gotta search the
_whole_ list which will most likely result in a lot of hits,
few/many/most of them not being related to what you were looking for.

The mentioned services can't offer such a structure that is needed to
"conserve" information for a long time and yet keep overview.
The big advantage by choosing categories is that you can specify your
search easily to those posts that high likely answer your question(s).

If someone can think about a way to have both without being in
competetion, that would be nice, if not it's not a big deal either.