[wpkg-users] the remove cmd can't work

Jeffery Yap Choon Ming jeffery.yap at cimb.com
Mon Jun 9 11:35:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

Hope someone can help me. I have install the Mozilla and try our, it works
fine. Unfortunately, I cant have the WPKG to remove the apps via "remove
cmd="...".
Are there any steps missing?

Appreciate your help.

===============
<package
        id="Mozilla"
        name="Mozilla 2.0.0.14"
        revision="3"
        reboot="false"
        priority="900"
        notify="false">

        <!--
        notify="false" - does not notify the user (with "true" user would
be notified)
        execute="always" - always executes "install cmd" - sets time in
this example
        execute="once" - executes only once, and never again
        -->

        <check type="uninstall" condition="exists" path="Mozilla Firefox
(2.0.0.14)" />

        <install cmd='"%SW%\FirefoxSetup2.0.0.14.exe" -ms' />

        <upgrade cmd='"%SW%\FirefoxSetup2.0.0.14.exe" -ms' />

        <remove cmd='"%PROGRAMFILES%\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe"
/s' />

    </package>

Regards

Jeffery Yap
Information Technology
CIMB-GK Securities Pte. Ltd.
(Co. Reg. No. 198701621D)
65-6225 1228 (Tel)
65-6210 8860 (DID)
65-6225 1522 (Fax)
www.cimb.com.my

Pls note that with effect from 31st Jan 2007, my email address has been
changed to <jeffery.yap at cimb.com>

Disclaimer:
This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you may not use, copy or deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this email by mistake, please immediately notify us.
Opinions contained herein may be the personal opinion of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Company.  If you are in any doubt as to whether the opinions are officially endorsed by the Company, please contact our Compliance Dept at (+65) 6225 1228 for clarification.