[wpkg-users] auto-configuring adblock plus firefox extension

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:08:13 CEST 2008

I tried reaching the author of the adblock plus extension for firefox, but
haven't received any replies so I thought I might ask here if anyone out
there has been able to achieve this. I read the wiki page for firefox and
installing extensions and themes, and one of the extension package examples
listed is adblock plus. However, I was wondering if there is a way to
automatically set up adblock plus so that the subscription selection window
doesn't pop up when firefox restarts after installing the addon? None of the
preferences that adblock plus provides via about:config allow for setting
subscriptions, the closest I could find was some sort of subscription
fallback?