[wpkg-users] WPKG Client 1.3.2 released (testing release)

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Jun 13 18:00:52 CEST 2008

Marco Gaiarin schrieb:
> Mandi! Tomasz Chmielewski
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> It should not display a question if you use a /noreboot flag to msiexec:
>>     msiexec /norestart ...
>
> ?! msiexec does not have such a switch...
>
> 	http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B227091&x=7&y=16

Confused with documentation above?

Start "msiexec /?", it will present you a different set of options.

(...)

>> Does it always show up?
>
> Yes.

I'll take a look.

>> Any ideas how to name the "tabs"? General?, Common? are not the best
>> names, I guess?
>
> No, now any good idea, i will recheck on monday...
>

>>> I've not tested the 'install on shutdown'feature: if i choose this, i
>>> can/have to disable the delay logon? Can you explain a bit?
>> Right now, it's either on startup or on shutdown.
>> This should change.
>
> Please, explain a bit how it works... please...

Hmm, what works?

It schedules either on startup or shutdown.
Right now, you can't schedule the service to execute the sequence both
on startup and or shutdown.
But it will change soon - it will be possible to specify both (and on
reboot, if possible).