[wpkg-users] WPKG Client 1.3.2 released (testing release)

Brian May brian at vpac.org
Fri Jun 20 06:45:14 CEST 2008

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> * When using offline mode, logon delay window was displayed longer than
> necessary on certain hardware setups (VMware, certain network cards
> etc.)- should be fixed now, but please double check, as it was tested on
> a limited set of hardware.

I *think* I still have experienced this problem.
Unfortunately, I currently have my hands full debugging other weird
happenings (ranging from Samba/Linux oplock problems through to the
latest - wpkg runs but doesn't log anything).

As such isolating this issue is not currently a high priority :-(.

Now on to debug the case of the missing log files. There were working
fine, just this morning.

Brian May