[wpkg-users] How can WPKG install over VPN ?

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Mar 26 16:34:04 CET 2008

well if you had wpkg install from \\realip\wpkg they could install from
anywhere, but i wouldn't recommend opening your samba server to the
world.  if they use a software VPN to connect to you, you can use a
scheduled task to run at noon or something and hope that person is
connected to the VPN.  I'd probably not worry about it and just let WPKG
client update the software the next time the notebook is on your company
LAN.