[wpkg-users] Can WPKG install packages while user is at desktop

Steve Handy shandy at global-com.com
Wed Mar 26 17:00:28 CET 2008

So then why is it that if I run this command manually from the WPKG doesn't  install the packages.  Basically I have a test setup where I have WPKG set to install firefox browser. Now I unistalled the software but I didn't reboot because WPKG will install it.

Now when I execute the command from the run box, the WPKG doesn't install the software? I don't see the WPKG actually installing the software.