[wpkg-users] Thanks for everything - WPKG is nice but it still needs improvement

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Mar 27 16:12:52 CET 2008

Steve Handy schrieb:
> Here is the log file you requested. By the way, the documentation on the flags DOES NOT specify that /synchronize is a command. Only a flag. This explains the mistake I made earlier when you specified that I wasn't following the documentation closely in your earlier email.

You're top-posting which makes the thread hard to follow.

Your log file attachment is encoded, which means one has to save it to
the disk first in order to view it. And commenting lines where errors
happen will not be possible, because it's an attachment.

And, oh, the log file you just sent is not a log file, just to save
someone else's time.