[wpkg-users] Viewing software installed on workstations

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri May 16 19:00:29 CEST 2008

Hi Joe

Joe wrote:
> Ok... Thanks...  I was going crazy for a bit trying to figure out
> why the files never matched.  Might want to add this to the docs
> on http://wpkg.org/Viewing_software_installed_on_workstations

You're very welcome. In fact the "Execute after" feature has been
introduced later on - so the hint on the web-page was correct at that
time - but now there is a better solution available (at least I think it
is better).

Feel free to add it to the page. I will most probably not do it due to
lack of time at the moment. Sorry.